We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. We offer a 30 day refund policy. So if you are not pleased with your shape, for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund* If you are returning the product for any other reason than faulty, defective, broken or not as ordered/described you will be responsible for the return postage cost. Please copy and paste the form at the bottom of the this page and email us to cancel your order.
Please read the full policy below before continuing.
*Your consumer right of return and refund
- 9.1 You have a legal right to cancel a Contract during the period set out below in clause 9.3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- 9.2 This cancellation right does not apply in the case of any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery or any custom made shapes (see our ‘custom made shapes’ section below).
- 9.3 Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract is 30 days after the day on which you receive the Product set out in that Dispatch Confirmation. For example, if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the Product on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January. Please note that when you place an Order for multiple Products, these may be sent separately, meaning you will receive a separate Dispatch Confirmation for each item.
- 9.4 To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the cancellation form on our website. A link to the website cancellation form will be included in our Dispatch Confirmation. If you use this method we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
You can also e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us by telephone on 01379 898389 or by post to Emmc Craft Shapes, Unit 2 Willow Farm, Allwood Green, Rickinghall, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 1LQ. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please ensure you include details of your order including your order number and date of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
- 9.5 If you cancel your Contract we will:
- 9.5.1 refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- 9.5.2 refund any delivery costs you have paid to have the Products delivered to you, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3-4 days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 2-3 days at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- 9.5.3 make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- 184.108.40.206 if you have received the Product: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Products returned to us are properly insured. We will not be responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit;
- 220.127.116.11 if you have not received the Product: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
- 9.6 If you have returned the Products to us under this clause 9 because they are faulty or mis-described, we will inspect the Products on receipt from you and if you are entitled to a refund we will, within 14 days, refund the price of the Products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- 9.7 We will refund you to your PayPal account if you paid using that method, or otherwise to a bank account as directed by you, we may refund you by cheque if you paid by cheque or otherwise fail to provide us with your bank account details when requested.
- 9.8 If a Product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract:
- 9.8.1 then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Products returned to us are properly insured. We will not be responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit;
- 9.8.2 unless the Product is faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 9.6), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If the Product is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the Product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery;
- 9.8.3 All missing, broken, not as ordered or damaged items must be reported within 48hrs of receiving the delivery.
- 9.9 Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause 9 or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Please copy and paste the following text into an email, Fill in the boxes and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I (please fill in your name)
- Hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following Products: (please list products or "all" for complete order)
- Ordered on (Please supply the order date)
- My invoice/reference number is: (please supply an invoice or reference number)
- My email address is (Please fill in your email address)
- My reason for cancelling this order is (Please give brief details of why you are cancelling this contract of sale)